Social work services are offered to all students of the South Euclid-Lyndhurst City School District who may have need of such services. Services are offered by licensed certified social workers. Social work services include:
- One-on-one and small group counseling
- Large group counseling and education
- Liaison service between communities, agencies and the school district, including, but not limited to, health services, mental health services, children’s services, human services, housing services, and legal aid services.
- Family services including family counseling is a major focus of social work services. Along with psychological and counseling services, social work services works from a triadic theory of prevention, intervention and support.
- Social workers along with guidance counselors and psychologists make up the district Crisis Intervention Team.
- Social work services delivered to a student with disabilities must be listed as a related service on the student’s IEP.
For more information, contact the Pupil Services Department at 216-691-2020.