The 2nd Annual Chet Mason Invitational (CMI) will take place this coming Sunday, January 26th with a full day of high profile and competitive interscholastic basketball games featuring some of the most elite teams and players in the Midwest! Some of those elite players participating in this Sunday’s CMI have already committed to Kansas University, Duke University, Michigan State University, University of Pittsburgh, Iowa State University and the University of West Virginia. This is a premier event for basketball enthusiasts and those excited about watching future N.B.A. players compete.
Fourteen teams will compete in seven games (full schedule below) which will take place at Welser Gymnasium at Charles F. Brush High School, 4875 Glenlyn Drive, Lyndhurst, Ohio 44124. Doors open at 9 a.m. and admission is $20 for adults for the first three games, and $5 for children under 12 years old. All students currently and verifiably enrolled in the SEL Schools will have an admission of $5 as well.
Admission effective at and for all games after 3 p.m. will be $20 for all adults and children. Students currently and verifiably enrolled in the SEL Schools will have an admission of $5.
Specifically, the matchups and game times are listed below:
• 10:15 a.m. – Toronto Basketball Academy versus Dohn Prep
• 12:00 p.m. – Oakville Prep versus Spire (Post Grad)
• 1:45 p.m. – Cleveland Central Catholic versus Spire (High School)
• 3:15 p.m. – Saint Edward High School versus Aspire Basketball Academy (KY)
• 5:15 p.m. – Huntington Prep (WV) versus ISA (Andrews Osborne)
• 7:00 p.m. – Lutheran East High School versus Rhodes High School
• 8:15 p.m. – Brush High School versus Saint Vincent Saint Mary High School (home of Lebron James)
The public should please be advised that neither conference passes nor any other mediums of general admittance will be accepted. All ticket purchases will be made at the door. No re-entries permitted. All media will be required to present appropriate credentials for admittance to the games and will enter the facility off Farnhurst Road on the North side of Charles F. Brush High School. Media RSVPs will be required for admittance as well by using the contact information above. Thank you for your continued support of the South Euclid Lyndhurst Schools and the CMI.