Can't make it to a meeting, but want to get involved?
Committee Form - fill this out and return to your student's homeroom teacher.
- Mini-Grants: Review/Approve requests from teachers for funding of special classroom projects or supplies. (2 meetings per year to review and choose recipients)
- Grade Level Activities (Room Parents): Help with seasonal celebrations (3-4 during the school day), team parties, Wednesday folders and classroom support as needed.
- Scholarship: Select 2 Brush seniors to receive $500 scholarships. (2 meetings per year to review and choose recipients)
- Family Fun Night: Plan 1- 2 school-wide events, coordinate Kalahari & skating parties (copy /distribute flyers and select dates for following year) - Most of the work can be done from home; coordinate activity day of event.
- Staff Appreciation: Plan lunch in the Spring for staff – all preparation can be done from home; need to be present day of event to coordinate volunteers.
- Reflections: Encourage participation by reaching out to teachers and students with information about participating in the Ohio PTA Art Show - all preparation can be done from home; 1 evening to help with District Art Show set up.
Attachments Available to Download: