Our enrollment process, change of address updates, and withdrawal procedures have changed!
Please carefully review the following information.
Instructions for New Enrollment
Registration is COMPLETELY ONLINE. All forms are completed and submitted electronically; you do not need to print forms.
ALL documents MUST BE UPLOADED before we review your electronic registration information. If all documents are loaded properly and are complete, you will receive a TEXT AND/OR EMAIL message to indicate your registration is complete and your registration appointment is canceled. Incomplete registrations will receive a CALL AND/OR EMAIL.
Steps to Register:
2. Complete registration online and schedule your appointment at https://registration.sel.k12.oh.us
. Remember, if ALL information submitted electronically is clear and complete, we will TEXT AND/OR EMAIL you to cancel your appointment.
3. Complete and/or Upload documents listed in the checklist, including the Birth Certificate, Mortgage statement or Lease, two (2) Utility bills, Custody documents, Residency and Custody Affirmation, Student Health History form and Immunization records.
Documents must be uploaded in the appropriate area. For example, you may only upload your child’s birth certificate in the “Birth Certificate” field, mortgage statement or lease in the “Mortgage/Lease” field, and so on. Failure to upload documents as described above will prevent enrollment.
The required district forms to complete new enrollment – Residency and Custody Affirmation and Student Health History
– are on the right side of this page and are completed and submitted electronically. Please upload the Physical Form (on the right side) and Immunizations Records as part of the online registration process or email these forms to our district nurse at [email protected]
The Preschool School Psychologist will contact Preschool Parents regarding the Physical Form and Immunization Records.
Instructions for Change of Address
If your child(ren) are already enrolled in South Euclid Lyndhurst Schools and moved WITHIN the SEL School District, please follow the steps below to update your address. The required district form to complete the change of address - Residency and Custody Affirmation – is on the right side of this page and is completed and submitted electronically.
Steps to Update Change of Address:
- Please go to update.sel.k12.oh.us. The username is your student’s 5-digit school ID. The password is your student’s Date of Birth typed as 10 characters in the following format: ##/##/#### (ex-08/01/2018 – please note, you must include the slash (/) marks).
- Please make the necessary changes and upload the completed Residency and Custody Affirmation, Mortgage statement or Lease, Two (2) Utility bills.
Instructions for Withdrawals
Please contact the school your child(ren) attends to make an appointment to withdraw your student(s) and return all district-issued Chromebooks, supplies and other materials. If you have questions, please contact the appropriate school.
Charles F. Brush High School – 216.691.2065
Memorial Junior High School – 216.691.2140
Greenview Middle School (5-6) – 216.691.2245
Greenview Intermediate School (4) – 216.691.2190
Sunview Elementary School – 216.691.2225
Rowland Elementary School – 216.691.2200
Adrian Elementary School – 216.691.2170