Welcome to the South Euclid Lyndhurst City School District. We are pleased that you have chosen to educate your child in our district. Enrolling a child in the South Euclid Lyndhurst City School District must be completed by a custodial parent or legal guardian who lives within the district boundaries. A new student cannot be registered by a parent or other relative who does not have legal custody of the child.
Please click here to register. You will need a valid email address to begin the application process**. Please note, Kindergarten students enrolling must be five (5) years old on or before September 30. Please call (216) 691-2020 with any questions regarding the application process.
**Once you begin the registration process using the link above, you will be sent an email to continue the application. Please check your junk/spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox.
Instructions for Withdrawals
The withdraw process will start at your child's school building. Here is a list of REQUIRED items needed for withdrawal:
- Driver's License
- Fees Payment (if you don't know if your student owes fees, please call ahead)
- Student's Chromebook and charger (if not returned, please bring cash or check to cover items not returned or returned damaged)
- Chromebook replacement - $275
- CB Charger (A/C adapter) - $35
- Damaged Chromebooks - $5-90 (will be assess before the student is withdrawn)
- Any other missing books or school supplies
- New school's enrollment completion form (if possible)
NOTE: If your student is on a scholarship (Autism/John Peterson/Ed Choice), you cannot withdraw your student from SEL unless you move to another district. We will assist you with transferring these scholarships.